About the CBNRM LC
The Community-Based Natural Resources Management (CBCRM) Learning Center was established in 1995 to promote exchange of experiences and generation of knowledge on community-based natural resources management in the Philippines and Asia.
The CBNRM Learning Center envisions a society that allows women and men to live and realize their full potentials in harmony with the environment, affirms the love for life and strives to develop a deep respect for all its forms and interactions, upholds equity, justice, participation and empowerment as primary values, and promotes reverence for the environment as it continually seeks to understand and work with nature to sustain ecological integrity. The Learning Center believes in the inherent rights and responsibilities of individuals and communities to care for, manage and enjoy their resources. It affirms their ability to learn, organize themselves, hope and realize their vision of a sustainable society.http://descuentalo.com.mx/tienda-online/amazon-com-mexico-ofertas-cupones-promociones/
To support a people's movement that advances and participates in the production, dissemination and application of knowledge for social transformation through learning communities of resource users, researchers, practitioners and advocates of CBNRM.
- To build the capacity of civil society actors in learning and knowledge management through:
- Fellows building
- Research and publications
- Mentoring and capability-building
- Knowledge sharing
- To develop learning sites that facilitate the convergence of research, capacity-building and knowledge sharing on CBNRM.
- To develop a vibrant, accountable and sustainable Learning Center that is able to creatively adapt to its environment, promote cutting-edge knowledge and practice in CBNRM, and provide effective, efficient and relevant services to communities and CBNRM practitioners.